Terms & conditions of use of website
1. This website is operated by or on behalf of Dublin Wellness Centre, for users 18 years of age or older. These Terms and Conditions, including all documents referenced herein, represent the entire understanding between Dublin Wellness Centre and you regarding your use of this site and supersede any prior statements or representations.
2. Access to and use of this site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. By visiting any area on the site, or if you are signing up for an account then by clicking “i have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of use,” you EXPRESSLY agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not click on the button, open an account with Dublin Wellness Centre, or otherwise use the site. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, Dublin Wellness Centre grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
3. Materials on this Site (including those streamed or downloaded from the Site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall “look and feel” of the Site (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by Dublin Wellness Centre and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
4. You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Access. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Should Dublin Wellness Centre have to cancel a class, workshop or event for any reason a full refund will be offered or the cancelled class will not be subtracted from your class pass.
It may occasionally be necessary for us to make changes to our services and we reserve the right to make such changes. If the change is minor, for example minor changes in the timetable, substitution of teachers, we will try our best to notify you in advance and there will be no refund. Also we may change the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Class cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to the Class booked to avail of a refund.
We have limited space at our studio and we work very hard at keeping prices the lowest in Dublin. It will be impossible for us to continue this if you book a class and don’t show up. If your class or workshop is not cancelled within the specified time it does not give us time to fill your place so no refunds will be issued.
Failure to cancel your class and a resulting no show will incur,
Introductory Offer – 1 day removed from your pass.
4/8/20 class pass – 1 class removed from your pass.
Failure to cancel your class (if class is fully booked) & not show up three times
Introductory Offer – 3 days as above plus 1 week removed from your pass
Class passes may be used for regular morning and lunchtime classes. They may not be used for Teacher led evening classes, workshops or events. All class passes are non-refundable.
All our self-employed Therapists have their own cancellation policies. Please refer to each Therapist for same. Bookings are usually made in advance of payment, so our Therapists are open to “no shows” & late cancellations. Please show our wonderful Therapists the respect & courtesy they deserve by giving them a minimum of 12 hours cancellation notice, where possible.
Terms of sale
1. Dublin Wellness Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to the centre.
2. Bookings are made subject to the Centre’s right to alter the programme or Therapist availability or Teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. Student rate only applies to those in full-time education. Student Cards must be shown.
4. A total of 1 Class per day may be attended with the introductory unlimited pass offers.
5. All Class Passes purchased are non-refundable and must be used by the person specified at time of purchase. By purchasing your class package you agree to use all classes sold by the expiration date chosen at time of purchase.