Our aura is like a mirror. It reflects who we are. It is also like a sponge. It can easily absorb the energy from others be it positive or negative.
The human energy field, or “Aura,” are layers of energy that surround our physical bodies and every living organism. There are 7 energy centres that distribute energy throughout the physical body known as Chakras. The work ‘chakra’ is an old Sanskrit word that translates to “wheel.” This is because the energy force that moves within all of us is constantly rotating and spinning. The Chakras start at the base of the spine and work up to the crown of the head.
The Chakras include:
- Root Chakra – Associated with the colour red. Located at the base of the spine. Used to help keep us grounded and connected. When out of balance, we feel anxious, jittery, and have trouble concentrating; as well as experience digestive problems, lower back pain, ovarian and prostate issues.
- Sacral Chakra – Associated with the colour orange. Located just below the bellybutton. This is where our creativity comes from as well as our sexual drive. When out of balance, we experience impotence, depression, lack of inspiration, hormone imbalances, addiction and obesity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Associated with the colour yellow. Located between the bellybutton and the rib cage. Governs our self confidence and personal power. When out of balance, we feel angry, insecure, timid; as well as experience digestive issues.
- Heart Chakra – Associated with the colour green. Located in the chest. Governs love for ourselves and others. When out of balance we become closed off to others, feel unlovable, experience heart palpitations, and heart burn.
- Throat Chakra – Associated with the colour blue. Located in the throat. Governs how we voice our personal truths and speak our minds. When out of balance, we tend to speak over others or not speak at all, we stop standing for what we believe in, and we experience mouth ulcers, sore throat, frequent infections, and digestive issues.
- Third Eye Chakra – Associated with the colour indigo. Located between the eyebrows. Governs intuition. When out of balance, we feel depressed, delusions, paranoia, anxiety, overly sceptical, vivid dreams, and headaches.
- Crown Chakra – Associated with the colours violet or white. Located at the top, or even above the head. Represents consciousness and our divine self. When out of balance, we feel uninspired, confused, apathetic, insensitive, greed, and addiction.
Everything that we experience throughout our lives has an emotional charge and impacts the Chakras. As a result, the natural flow of energy through these channels can become weakened, congested or blocked. Blocked Chakras affect our quality of life, levels of joy, and physical/mental well being.
A Chakra Balance generally last one hour, involving an initial consultation, hands on healing and a final consultation to communicate what has come up and advice on how to move forward and maintain balance.
Book your Therapist
Apologies - there are no Therapists available at this time, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.