November 17 - November 17, 2019
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Breathe in, breathe out, release, let go!
The Art of Breathing – a workshop dedicated to our breath, using the method of Breathwork.
Breathwork is a deep process of conscious connected breathing, to release and let go of negative feelings, traumas, stress and so on.
Breathwork is about utilising our breath to reach out to all the unspoken and repressed issues we carry around with us, sometimes without even realising. The benefits of Breathwork are numerous, to name a few:
- Fill yourself with energy and motivation
- Increase your mind-body balance
- Release trauma, anxiety, phobia
- Let go of stress
- Clear your mind to get a good night sleep
- Root out patterns that keep repeating themselves and sabotage relationships, personal growth, happiness, etc.
For more information about Breathwork – click here!
Sunday, November 17th, from 14:30 to 17:00